A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Red Eye

My lenses are scorched
My cornea are crisp
My pupils are melting
and
My iris are aflame

The fires that dance behind
my line of sight
are no joke

Smoke
is not the only thing
exhaling out of my nostrils

Frustration
has become that one song
that comes on
and prompts me to leave
the dance floor
and grab a drink

Cyclops's visor
would come in handy
right about now

Kryptonite
has weakened
my control of the beams

Brain implosion is imminent

Detonate the bombs
Destroy the dams
Embrace the rage
Bring the release

Allow oceans to roam free
to bring clouds down
out of skies
and
clarity into the stars

No comments:

Post a Comment