A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Missing Snow


So I'm originally from Jersey, but I live in Orlando, FL now. All my friends/family have been talking about how much snow they've been getting the past month and it kinda makes me sick. Yeah I said it I MISS THE SNOW! You know how long it's been since I've had a snowball fight? Made a snowman/snowangel? Went sledding/tubing?! I don't know if I miss the shoveling so much, but still!... If any of yall from the North could do me a favor, please bring me about 8 inches of snow and I'll be a pretty happy person. Thanks

Song: "Let It Snow" Boyz II Men

Photo: Noah K. Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment