A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Update

"Betta late than never... but never late is better"

It's been almost a month since I last made a post... Within that month MUCH has changed... And it doesn't look like it's going to stop changing anytime soon... With that said... here's the update:

  • The Month of Celebration has ended...
  • My birthday weekend was CRAZY... (in a good way & negative drama filled way)
  • The 11 Months of Determination has started
  • Happy Birthday Lyss & Rob! (my "other" siblings)
  • The breakup is over... Love has returned...
  • Relocating... out of my apt... Call it a "Trial Run"
  • The "process" @ my job has finally begun
  • J-Rellz is back home gettin his GRIND ON! (finally lol... somebody get him a deal!!!)
  • I'm officially an editor lol :) (Shoutout to FeliciaEllureVerna.wordpress.com)
  • Some might call me a "Club Head" (That's gotta stop... REAL soon)
  • Thank Me Later and Recovery surprised me by being my albums of the summer
  • Season 3 of The Boondocks is a replacement of "Church" on Sundays (Kanye Shrug) #imjustsayin
  • Get Him To The Greek was hilarious!
  • I've finally had to let Alicia Keys go :'(
  • Book of Eli is easily one of my favorite movies.... ever
  • Life throws curves... smh... nuff said

Sorry it's been so long... but your favorite superhero has returned... again... (sigh)

New stories, ideas, and most importantly POEMS COMING SOON!!

Superman. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment