A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Monday, April 12, 2010

SOTW (March 29th- April 19th)

In light of my hiatus this week's Song Of The Week will cover the time that's passed. Also, in celebration of the hiatus being over the SOTW will be T.I.'s "I'm Back"... Much like myself T.I. (one of my favorite rappers) has been on a hiatus due to imprisonment. (only he was on a musical hiatus and physically imprisoned and I was on a blog hiatus and mentally imprisoned) I believe the hook says it all for the both of us

"I'm Back" by T.I.

Best Line: "No matter what they doing, they don't do it like me. Like a G, I hold it down for the town I'm at. In flash like that, Recognize I'm BACK! Strike a match, catch on fire"

No comments:

Post a Comment