A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Venus vs. Mars (Intro)

Unless you're an adult living under a rock or a newborn baby then you already know there's a constant war/battle/competition/discussion/etc. between males and females going on in the world. So many questions, inquiries, and opinions... So little time... In hopes of trying to play "Devil's Advocate" (if you will) I'm starting a Venus vs. Mars (or Mars vs. Venus if you prefer it that way) series to spark discussion. I'm not anticipating how many parts there will be... It'll probably be an ongoing series... Since the battle never ends between Men & Women...

Stay tuned

Superman. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment