A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Refusal

I have a lot on the brain as of now... This is not one of my finest moments... How does one cope with not achieving their goals?... Especially ones they've worked hard and diligently for... The first four days of this month have been a huge struggle emotionally as well as physically... Granted, I'll admit that I've allowed myself to get into this "funk"... But my determination, desire, and pride has overcome me... I refuse to believe I'm not capable... I refuse to believe I don't meet requirements... I refuse to believe I'm not who I was born to be: A leader... A pioneer... An living example of what some should follow or aspire to be... With that being said... I'm going to fight for my sanity... A Bishop told me "In order to get something you've never had, you've got to do something you've never done"... I'm not a fighter... But here I am... Waiting to hear that bell

Superman. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment