A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This Day In History

Today is Barack Hussien Obama's birthday... Now, though many are excited and giving the Nation's First African-American (in some way) President major shout-outs, I'm cool... Because I don't see it as his day... This is my brother's day... Mr. Matt Burroughs was born this day 24 years ago... I've had the privilege of knowing him for 6 of those years... "Little Big Brother" is what I've called him since ATL first came out lol... Because although I am older (and may have a little more sense sometimes lol) I still look at him as my "Big Bro"... One of the very few to inspire me to write poetry, his artistic instincts are uncanny... His names are endless: Musician, singer, writer, poet, amateur sports anaylst, comedian, son, brother and father being the most recent... (Thanks to him I've been crowned "Uncle Greg"... coolest thing ever)... It's been hilarious times everytime Matt & I met up during and after that 1 year stint I had at Drexel University (Funny story how we became friends)... This 1 is for you bro... and MJ 2... Let the good times roll...

Happy Born Day to Matt "Coolest Person in the Universe & That Includes Aliens" Burroughs

Tell the 'rents I said Hey and thanks... For History has been made today

1 comment:

  1. ....the man....the one that wrote it of course...I'm flattered playboy. Love u kid.

    ReplyDelete