A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Superman Song Of The Week

One of the smartest things I did was to follow my favorite rapper, Kanye West, on twitter... With all the controversy surrounding his behavior, sayings, and lifestyle Kanye was away from the spotlight for quite some time... But he's back and better than ever... He's announced via twitter that he will be releasing a new song every friday stopping on Christmas... It's been dubbed G.O.O.D. (Getting Out Our Dreams) Friday... He stated it's not going to be just his songs but i'm sure he'll be involved with every one he puts out. The first song he released just last night is my Song Of The Week... "Monster" is apparently (Kanye states) the second song from a 5-song collaboration album with fellow rapper Jay-Z... The song not only features them but also Rick Ross (who really isn't needed on the track at all), Bon Iver (an Indie Rock Group) and my new favorite female rapper (Sorry, Eve) Nicki Minaj (She had the best verse on the song)... So here it is ladies & gents:

S.O.T.W.: "Monster" by Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. Rick Ross, Bon Iver, & Nicki Minaj

Best Line: Kanye: "Get that Goose and Malibu, I call it 'MaliBooYa'"
Jay-Z: "Everybody wanna know what my achilles heel is... LOVE! I don't get enough of it"
Nicki: "Hotter than a Middle Eastern climate, Tony Matterhorn... Dutty Wine it"

No comments:

Post a Comment