A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Waterfall

You ever think it'd be possible
To completely stop Niagra Falls?
The crazy thing about a waterfall is that it's
Ever constant
Ever flowing
Ever falling

That's me
Constantly falling in a flowing manner
That's my heart
Dropping 80-100 feet into an abyss
Those are my tears
Careening off a cliff
That's my spirit
Crashing into rocks at the bottom of its decent

The hook to "Coldest Winter"
Being blasted in my brain
"Will I ever love again?"
I rely on God and all He gives me is:

You are a wonder...
I created you for purpose...
You are natural...
Nothing compares to you on the Earth's surface...
You are an inexplicable anamoly...
People will label you with awe as well as negativity
Yet you are nothing less than a description of this:

Difficult to stop
Always flowing
Forever drawing people
Fufilling its need
Moving with power
Knowing that not just one human being can alter what gives it its strength
Realizing that it is what it is
Regardless of what one might make it out to be
That's all it can be:
Me

I am a waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment