A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Replacement Girl

My love left me

Cold
No jacket to keep
My heart warm

Old
No energy to keep
My spirit goin

But I'm bold enough
To get over it
And not let it control me

Not to mention I've found
Someone else to love
Unconditionally

As cheesy as it sounds
She completes me
And no not like Jerry McGuire
Or Dr. Evil & Mini-Me

She embodies
Almost Everything from a woman
That I at least think
I need

When I speak
She listens
When she needs attention
I don't have to guess
She tells me
Even if I feel
She's being a lil needy

She loves when I rub her down
When I take her places
I know it sounds gross
But she's forever tryin to play
"Kissy Face"

She's erased
Any thought of me being alone
And for that I am forever grateful

I don't know if this is permanent
It may be temporary
That's cool with me
For now she can be my world
I cherish love & adore
My replacement girl

A picture of my "Replacement Girl":

No comments:

Post a Comment