A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Task Defeated

It's hard for me to write happy
It's difficult for me to express joy
It's tough for me to explain jubilee
That's kinda funny
Considerin that's not at all... Me

I love the fact that I'm positive
I live to be optimistic
I learned that no matter the life you live
Someone out there has it either better or,
The majority of the time unfortunately
Worse

Regardless if your hurt
Sad
Glad
Mad
Or gettin to the point
Where you want to end your own legacy
in a body bag
Understand there are more grueling times others have
Be appreciative for the things you had
And the things you're about to grab

God knows I have

I've got the power to smile through adversity
I've got the strength to laugh through pain
I've got the mental coat to stand happily in the tormental rain
And sustain a hope that one day
The sun shall shine again

There's a misconception
It's easy to sulk
It's less work to be down
However there's a saying
It takes more muscles in your face to smile
Than frown
Meaning although it seems like the appropriate emotion to show
Sadness & Anger are the weights that stunt your growth

Here's some advice to try
Laugh til you cry
Smile til it hurts
Love til you burst
And you'll
Live your worth

It's easy for me to write hurt
It's convenient for me to express negativity
But while I'm being attacked by enemies
It means more to live in prosperity

Hey, this is just the opioion of a believer
Who else out there is with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment