A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome To Heartbreak

Where lives are burned at the stake
And feelings & emotions
Are as sensitive
As tenderized steak

Where l cannot make
An honest argument
Or debate
Because of all the brusing
And battering
My brain had to take

Welcome to heartache

Where my soul died
Where my spirit cried
Where my beliefs
My hopes
My dreams
My pride
Have all simultaneously
committed suicide

Matta fact
Call it genocide
Because any thought
Of goin back to bliss
Has been dismissed
Killed... In my eyes

Welcome to sorrow

Where there is no tomorrow
Where pain comes to my body
For its energy to borrow
Where although
There's a chance I might get out of this
I don't want to see it
I'm blind to it
I need to be rid of it
This feeling of hopelessness
This feeling of anguish
This feeling that love is bullsh*t
This feeling that life without you isn't worth it...

Welcome to ever after... Unhappily

The place I was left after what you did me
Where there's no peace
Where I can't believe anybody
That says you & me
Are meant to be
Where I don't want to be
Where I'm forced to be
But I don't have to be

I'll take the 2nd choice please

Welcome to redemption

Where revenge doesn't exist
Where the bus for my comeback tour is full
And there's no room for pettyness

Welcome to what I do best

Forgive
Yet
Never
Forget

No comments:

Post a Comment