A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beasts

Man My head hurts
I can barely breathe
My glasses are always fogging up
So I can't see
I'm shaking uncontrollably
I'm sweating profusely
And the thing that's funny
Its only Tuesday

This occurs
on a day to day basis
My face is
constantly changing
Showing all the emotions
That are racing
From my brain
And my heart
To the surface

It hurts to be like this
Uncontrollable
Irresponsible
Irrational
Unpredictable
Unthinkable

I keep these beasts
Locked away
So that at least
Nobody will have to die today

This is not who I am

Until the liquid courage
Is poured into my system
Causing the bars
Of the cage holding my emotions
To melt into a pile of porridge

These are not your average monsters

Armed to the teeth
With wings and claws
They tower over me
Power over me

Now set loose,
My thoughts
My heart
My soul
My love
My hurt
My truth
Run rapidly

Dropping incoherent
Yet intelligent
Bombs on
All terrorists
trying to use fear as weapon
All important polticians
using their influence
as a means to be sefish
& all innocent bystanders
that happen to be
at the wrong place
And the wrong time

In due time the beasts tire
Go weary and go back into their cage
Awaiting with rage
For the book titled
"Dates of Releasing"
To turn to the next blank page

So that there's a new entry
What they don't realize
Is my plan of genocide. See,
although my emotions make me,
they brake me

So these beasts must not be released
Not without proper supervision at least
They must then be
Led back to the the cage
To be put to death
Daily

Only then

can I

save me

From me

No comments:

Post a Comment