A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Metaphorical Whore

You disgust me
With your selfishness
And no regards to the
Welfare or care
For the wealth
Of a human being

You are ugly
With your resilience
To constantly
Manipulate
The influence
And when, where, how
Even the very amount you allow
people to participate
In your life

Trife aint the word

You're a whore
Well
speaking metaphorically
You're a slut
Um
Not sexually
You're a b*tch
Ok maybe
I meant that literally
But I mean more so mentally

Close your legs
I mean
Open your mind
Stop giving others
A taste of the real you
Only for favors

Protect your body
I mean
Release your heart
Start by playing
An essential part
in someone's life
Other than yours

Watch your mouth
I mean
Search your soul
Don't grow old
Walking over everybody
Lending a helping hand

Because one can't
Continue to balance themselves
On the backs of man
By yourself
You will never stand

Understand I'm not
Trying to dishonor
Or degrade you
But the more
You continue
To be a metaphorical whore
The better the chance
There's someone out there
plotting their revenge
To rape you

I want to help you
Reverse your mental health
And I want show you
Your souls wealth
And most of all
I want to save you
From yourself

If this doesn't stop
There will be a homicide/suicide
1 death of 2 entities
But as I look at you
Staring back at me
I realize our eyes
Are locked on
The same thing
I'm staring at myself

Only my selfishness
Is for you to be here
All in
And yours
Is Just for everyone else to be
At your every
Beck & calling
Knowing that as soon
As they shove you
Off your pedastal
only I can catch you
And stop you
From falling

No comments:

Post a Comment