A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Returns & Exchanges

What's your return policy?
Can I do whatever compels me?
Can I believe anything you tell me?
Can I take whatever you throw at me?
"We're not really having this argument
Are we?"
"I care about you,
Can't you see?"

Non-refundable??

Oh so, now we're just even exchangin
Back & forth
In a pool of emotions & thoughts
We swimmin in
This is life
We're supposed to be livin in
I'm givin in
I can't take it
You win again
I don't wanna hurt you
Like I did when I said the truth

"Wait,
Can I take that back?"
"I shouldn't have said that"
"I wouldn't have done that"
"I couldn't have meant that"

Now
Black
Is the color of souls
Red
Is the color of eyes
Green
Is the color of skin
White
Is the color of minds

It's time
To either return what's been given unto you
Or keep what's been hidden into you
Funny thing is
You think you've got the receipt
Wrong boo

I do

No comments:

Post a Comment