A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dance Outside

I just want to dance outside with you

10 mini appendages interlocking
only when our bodies are close
Well let's say
3 to 4 inches away
from each other

We will be
two planets in orbit
of one another
Rotating, spinning
on our axis
I then, become
your sun
Hand-twirling your elegance
as it surrounds me

I wanna groove with you

Come here baby

Come close

Closer than close

Like waiting in line at
the DMV close
Or deliberately invading
personal space close

Allow my hands
to be a GPS
for your hips
Making necessary turns
to guide you
to your destination

Wouldn't this be bliss?

Beams of Heaven
carressing our souls
as the next door neighbor
we know as a star
plays peek-a-boo
with us
behind clouds

The rhythm of the atomsphere
pulsating through our bodies
as we croon karaoke
alongside songbirds

The acoustics out here are epic

I yearn to dance outside with you

But we can't
The weather sucks

Because there's flooding
behind your eyes
& a blizzard
within your heart

1 comment: