A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mac & Cheese

Quick question

Can we be mac & cheese?

or maybe rice & beans
arroz con pollo
pb&j
steak & eggs please

Damn now I'm hungry

Let's try becoming
untainted liquids
i.e. Kool-Aid, coffee, or tea
and add in kisses
I mean
some sugar

Let's be sweet

Better yet

Let's be Jack & Coke
Cran & Vodka
Gin & Lemonade
Henny & Apple Juice
("Happy Juice" if you will)

Let's be rum & sprite
rum & pineapple
rum & grape juice
rum & orange juice
rum & ice

Can we just become rum?

Because well frankly

I love me some rum

Now I'm thirsty

Let's Be
Let's be
OOOH!!! I got it!!

Let's be a cartoon

Allow me to be
the Tom to your Jerry
the Elmer to your Bugs
the Wile. E. to your Road Runner

What I'm trying to say baby

is that I want to chase you
forever

so that I can be close to you

if even for just a second

Let's become one unforgettable entity
made of two separate ingredients
that are already incredibly dope
individually

Can we please...

be mac & cheese....

No comments:

Post a Comment