A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Anthem of the Year

So I have a song on repeat everyday that I'd like to share with yall. Hope yall enjoy! I love this joint & for those of you who have never heard of J. Cole pay attention closely. He's my new favorite rapper! (Check out his mixtape "The Warm Up") Without any further ado... This is my 2010 anthem:

"Beautiful Bliss" Wale ft. J. Cole & Melanie Fiona
Best Line: "I'm on deck, I'm up next/ I'm God-Blessed, I'm success/ So F*** stress"- J. Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment