A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Monday, March 22, 2010

SOTW (March 22nd-March 28th)

It is time once again for Superman's Song Of The Week. This week's song comes from my favorite rapper (Mr. Kanye West) and my favorite album of his (Graduation). "Everything I Am" is probably the song on the album that best describes me... Nuff Said... "Graduation" was already a personal album I could relate to heavily already. Track 10 was the tip of the iceberg

"Everything I Am" Kanye West
Best Line: "People always sayin what's not for him/ But everything I'm not made me everything I am"

No comments:

Post a Comment