A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Favorite Things

Favorite Things

Insomnia
Chest pains
Nausea
And Facial rain

These are a few of my favorite things

Perspiring palms
Stumbling steps
Wondering words
Fumbling fingertips

These are a few of my favorite things

Constant physical reminders that hold true
Repetitious bodily habits providing the clues
To not only the realization of how much need, want and care I carry for you
But also the acknowledgement of the strength your presence gives,
leaving me to be a mere human being without you

These are my favorite things
Just a few
That conjure up the epiphany of how much
I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment