A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Momma's Boy


Today my Mom turns 50!... Well, on paper anyway. She looks and acts as if she isn't a day over 30. However, she has the wisdom of a 87 year old. I am the man I am today because of the things instilled in me from my mother. (& and you too Dad lol) I wanted to write a poem for my mom expressing my gratitude and love for her. Ironically, there was too much to say so I didn't have the time nor the words to do so. So with that being said, Happy 50th Mom & may there be 50 more birthdays for you to celebrate. LOVE YA!

1 comment: