A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Monday, March 8, 2010

SOTW (March 8th-14th)

The Song of the Week is "Over" by Drake... The 1st single of his highly-anticipated album "Thank Me Later" is playing everywhere at the moment... & when I say everywhere I MEAN EVERYWHERE... That's the kind of buzz Drake has had for the past year and a half. I do enjoy this song, however I'm afraid "Thank Me Later" will not meet the yearlong hype its been given... I guess we'll have to wait and see... Until then here's:

"Over" by Drake

Best Line: "They treat me like a legend, am I really this cold? I'm really too young to be feeling this old"

No comments:

Post a Comment