A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Celebration (May 21, 2014)

"You know what this is
It's a celebration b*tches!"

Are you ready?
No negative thoughts tonight
No worries about work tonight
Tonight is my night
and yours too

The whole crew's in here
This is my new years
Excuse me while I celebrate my life
Pardon me for being happy I'm still alive
You don't know my story
but I'm bathing in my glory

So put your drinks up
Cut the music up
I hope you left your f*cks and cares at home
Cause there will be none given or taken tonight

This is a celebration
Forgive your past
Appreciate the fact it didn't last past
where you are now
Forget what you're going through now
At least for tonight

No sad faces tonight
Your mind is only in one place for the night
Get right
Get live
Get Soopa
Get happy
Love life

Because it's my day
Your day
Everybody's day
and the celebration tonight
is here to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment