A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Under Construction

Hello there! It's been quite some time since I've posted to this blog. I've been quite busy in Charlotte (I'll explain at a later date #GregShrug) Much has happened within the past year and the poetic and human growth that has taken place as a result is real. The following poems are some of the most recent pieces I've completed and edited that can attest to that. Hopefully you enjoy! Please leave a comment or two. I can take constructive criticism as long as you're not throwing shade. haha

Also, while these poems have been posted I'm currently in the works of creating an entirely new blog... Stay tuned for the announcement of the new site!

Speak life
DriveThru
and
See ya soon

Superman. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment