A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Killed Cats

"What are you doing?"

It's the question I get asked the most
when me and my "Rachel McAdams" are alone
I'm sure people don't mean to cockblock
but I don't think they've realized what they've stopped

I'm cool though
I'm kind though
So I tell them

"I'm writing poems"

The reaction is always the same
Wide eyes and short gasps occur
when they try to grasp the concept that
I'm doing what I said

It's almost like they don't believe me
Almost like I look like I shouldn't be
painting feelings to my canvas

No worries
No biggie
I've learned curiosity can be a muthaf*cka
and you'd be surprised how many cats I've killed

just for being nosy

No comments:

Post a Comment