A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Cut Off

"It ain't nothin to cut that b*tch off"

Am I wrong for liking that song?
Because truer words have never been spoken
A heart that's been broken
as many times as mine
has got to grow cold at some time

And here I am
Cold
Ruthless

No disrespect to women
but if you not about adding value to me
then the scissors have to appear
Sometimes this requires a spear
or a sword
Whores will never be associated with me again

The Noah in me has arrived

I'm striving to be a king
and a good king
has a great queen
I believe I've met one

So peasants and pretty wanna-be princesses
get lost
You might think you're a queen
But I'm witnessing one now
And it's that one unloyal and unroyal trait
that has gotten broads cut off

No comments:

Post a Comment