A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10th: Homecoming

Superman has landed in his home planet of Neptune, NJ. I haven't been back here since last November. Although it's highly weird being here without the counterpart that was with me the past 3 times I've made the trip, it's great to be home. I'm making a personal vow not to allow what's going on in Orlando to affect my being here. They say home is where the heart is. My heart hurts in Orlando... but thank God I'm in New Jersey... Thank God my heart is home.

Superman. Out.

"Home" Kanye West ft. John Legend

Best Line: "And if you really cared for her, then you wouldn't have ever hit the airport to follow your dreams"

No comments:

Post a Comment