A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 6th: The Human Highlight Film

My day today was made complete at about 1pm this afternoon. I got to meet one of the most dynamic players in the history of the NBA: Dominique Wilkins. Yes "The Human Highlight Film" was in the flesh at my job today... Although I didn't get an autograph or picture with him, it sure was cool helping out an NBA legend pick out some Chucks. lol If you don't know who 'Nique was back in the day, allow him to re-introduce himself:

No comments:

Post a Comment