A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Friday, May 21, 2010

May 21st: S.O.T.D.

Yes, it's 2 posts for the same day. (It's my birthday and my blog fight me! lol) This song is dedicated to anyone that shares in the same joy that I do on this day. (Happy Birthday Megan!!! http://feliciaellureverna.wordpress.com) It just so happens that one of those people that share the same birthday as me is the artist with Superman's Song of The Day today... Enjoy! and Rest In Peace B.I.G.

"Sky's The Limit" The Notorious B.I.G. ft. 112
Best Line: "Stay far from timid... Only make moves when your heart's in it... and live the phrase: 'Sky's The Limit'"

No comments:

Post a Comment