A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

May 9th: Mother's Day



It's that time of the year again... Mother's Day!! The day when momma's boys like myself get to show their appreciation for (well... suck up to) the person they were birth from... I've already dedicated a post to my mom earlier this year so if I say anymore about her I'll feel like she'll be a little spoiled. lol She's already gettin a little much as a Mother's Day gift anyway! Tomorrow I'll be on a plane to New Jersey to see "Mi Madre" as well as the rest of "Mi Familia" and friends... Love you mom and Happy Mother's Day to ya and all the rest of the mothers out there breaking their backs for the survival of their family

Superman. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment