A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Friday, May 21, 2010

May 21st: Birth of a Superhero

Then:
This day 24 years ago, an alien was born from a woman and man... When I say "alien" I mean someone who is so different from the rest of the world he can't possibly be... human. But he resembles one; complete with human eyes, nose, arms, legs, mouth, and oversized (to say the least) ears, hands and feet... Scrutinized through middle school, tortured in high school, reborn in college, he is now a Superhero... Always trying desperately to help someone in need... So selfless the one word he's immune to is selfish... His heart is bigger than the damage of his punches to the souls of his enemies... He's accomplished, seen, and endured so much in 24 years of life and is still willing to want more... Only with the next 24 years, he'll be a little more selfish with himself... (Superman has dreams 2, ya know) So with all this being said I would like to thank God & my parents for the gift of life... and the ability to sustain it (with their help of course) for now 24 years today. Also, my family & closest friends (you know who you are) thank you for being here... Thank you for accepting me for the silly goofy selfless sensitive crazy nut of a superhero that I at least think i am... I love yall... and thank yall

Now:

"Hippo Birdies Tuz Meeez!"
Translation: Happy Birthday To Me!!

Superman. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment