A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Friday, May 7, 2010

May 7th: Hollywood



Lights, camera, action... That's what should be stated anytime my Bestie enters the room. Known as Ms. Hollywood in the Greek world, Ashley Hill has been a glowing part of my life for the past three years. We've helped each other get through some of our most difficult times and continue to do so. Today, was her day. She graduated today from the University of Central Florida with a degree in English Literature... So this is to say Congrats Bestie! & i hope you're ready for your new chapter in life

No comments:

Post a Comment