A Heartfelt Welcome

To those of you who call me friend, those of you that call me love, those of you who call me brother, those of you that call me son, those of you who call me hero, & those of you who don't know me at all: I welcome you to the mind of a man who's destined to save the world...
1 word at a time.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Halitosis

Ok
You're gonna have to do us all a favor
And shut the fuck up

It's not that we don't wanna hear what you have to say
We just don't want to smell it

Oh I know
You love the things you consume
But the same shit you swallow
is the exact description of your exhalations

Shit
That's what I get a whiff of when you speak
So when I say your words smell like
you've been eating baby skunks
I mean you've got hog piss for breath
Please just refrain from responding
Spare me the adventure of having to bathe
in a tub full of tomato juice

You claim that peppermints and gum
are the cure to your ailment
But that sounds like a beaver
trying to hold the Mississippi
with a wooden dam

Unrealistic

I bet you have nightmares of being transparent
Don't you?
You afraid somebody might actually
listen, see, and care about you?

No?

See there you go again!
Talkin til ya tongue's brown
You ever notice
how many faces frown
anytime your lips separate?
It's like the gates of hell
got painted with a double coat
of kerosene

Just lock it all the way up

I guarantee you got the
cemetery scene from Thriller
playing on repeat
in the back of your throat
I'd be lying if I said
I hope you don't choke on
the pieces of feces you
try to feed people

I could just walk away from you
But for some reason
I still care about you
And I anticipate the day
you vocally stop shoveling fertilizer
because it'll mean greener pastures

It's either that or I give you
this pack of TicTacs of truth
and you empty the container into your soul
and never chew

Say what you mean
Mean what you say
Stop taking shots of Sex Panther
And relieve yourself of your duties
of being a bullshitter

No comments:

Post a Comment